Should I call you friends... or Jerkasses

Allo, peeps. How are you all? 

I'm doing meh at the moment, which is not how I want to feel. T^T. 

What has me so meh, one may ask? My so-called college friends. 
Well, I dunno if I should call them friends. They're all kinda assholes. 

They love to judge me of all of personality aspects. For those who know me (and it's sad that the people that I talk to online, know more about my true personality than my college friends) know that I'm a very homebody type person and fun and wacky. 

Well, they don't see that cause they're very... for lack of better words jerks. They love to party and are extroverted. I'm not a party goer and I'm introverted. It doesn't mean that I don't like to socialize, but it's hard when you don't know where to meet people like myself at college. 

Because I like to stay in my room and watch anime, play video games, or talk to peeps on Facebook, I'm a hermit who doesn't like to do anything to them. 

They think I don't want to have fun because I don't drink. And think that I'm not enjoying life because I don't have a boyfriend and haven't had sex yet. (And yes, I'm a virgin and proud of it).

It's rather hard to deal with people who are always ready to judge me since I'm not like them. I much rather be friendless here and talk to old friends and new friends that I made on the internet. At least, their judgements are based on the me that they really know and not someone that the "friends" that I have here. 

(;A;)

---

Anyway, onto other matters, I got a Wacom Tablet. I bought myself the Bamboo Capture Tablet. 
It's really amazing. Especially when I'm getting better at drawing and what not. :D. Hopefully, I'll get to the point where I can be like some of the great Youtube artists. 

Anyway peeps, till next time. Chao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment