October Woes......

Sup peeps. Yeah, I know. I haven't updated in ages. 
Even though my blog sucks! =w=

Anyway, my life has been hella busy and well.... my roommate (of last year) has been pissing me off even more than usual. 

She talks to be only when she needs something, since the chick doesn't own the basic dorm life necessities. I also have a car this year (rocking a 2002 White Buick Rendezvous) so she thinks I'll drive her anywhere she needs to know. Pfff. This chick is cray. 

Oh, I got to visit my best friend at ETSU. Her campus is hella nice and they have suite like hotel rooms. Unlike my prison cell. We played Slender: The Eight Pages, and just relaxed. It was awesome. 

Oh, it's also my October Artist Challenge. What I'm suppose to do is draw something every single day for the whole month of October. So far I'm four days off. T^T. But here are some samples of what I'm doing. 

Huey Freeman in is Valacian sunglasses, nut hugger jeans and Louis Vuitton driving shoes

I bought two copic markers (since I had a coupon) and is learning how to create strands of hair and shine.

That's it for now peeps. Maybe you'll see a more another post that's not a couple months later. Chao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment