Update and African Men?????

Wow, I need to start posting a lot more. This is supposed to be my random diary/journal, along with updates of my life. 

So, at the beginning of the month of June, I joined this international website called Interpals, cause I've wanted an international pin pal since my dad told me that he had one when he was in high school. It's been really cool and I've made a lot of cool friends from Spain and Japan. 

However, there have been a lot of creepy men on there. Okay, for example, when I just joined up, this 23 year old guy hits me up stating that I've got pretty eyes and a smile. That's all he said. I was pretty creeped out and scared that he might stalk me. So did what any normal girl would do. 

I blocked his ass. MySpace

Then the next few days was pretty quiet, which I don't mind. 

Until, this weird phenomenon happened. It seemed that ever African (like straight from Africa) guy who came around my page, seemed to have this need to have a relationship with me. MySpace AND THEY'RE 23 and up. 

What am I, this African attractor? I don't have any problem with African men, but I don't need a relationship, especially when you live thousand of miles away. 

So that is my update for today. Will prolly update later on today or tomorrow.



Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment