Inspiration

I've noticed over the years how it's much harder for me to become inspired. 
I've always been the person to inspire others or make them feel good about themselves. 
Yet, I could never feel the same. 
I've seem to lose more and more of the flame that makes me...well me. 
Well, I gotta say, I never expected one anime to bring something back that I really believed that I had lost. 
That has to be Gurren Lagann. Sure the anime is epic and amazing, it's really the underlying tones and themes that really seems to affect me the most. 
Go the Impossible, See the Invisible 
 I always bragged about being the female to surpass the men in a field dominated of me and power. Yet, lately it only seemed to be if I was boasting. Yet, Gurren Lagann told me to "just kick logic to the curb and do the impossible." Something that I was used to be good at. 

 I was and still seem to be the person who wants to be known and liked. I had finally gotten over it in high school, but it seemed to get worse when I wanted to be friends with people on the internet. I could tell now that I was desperate for being liked and known. I wanted followers like other people, yet, what does it really matter.

I made this blog for one reason and one reason only: a diary.
It was because I lost my most amazing rant journal and I needed something to rant in.
Which is why I'm ranting my feelings now. I don't need to be like other people on the internet or like or whatever. I have to kick my own flawed reason to the curb. That's why I'm my badass self.

I may not be like Kamina, or I may not be like Simon, but I "have to believe in the me that believes in myself".

I'm the crazy punk-street girl with a fetish for technology. The girl who is gonna kick all of the guys asses out of the water in web design. The one who invents her own style of awesomery. And yes, I did just make up a word.

I'm gonna go for the impossible and do what makes me, me. Go back to that crafty technical girl who does things the unconventional way.

Besides, Who The Hell Do You Think I Am!
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment