Missing My Baby

It's been nine freakin days without my baby, companion, amigo, all of the above. 
It's my pseudo-best friend and the only thing that keeps me from losing it. 

My Zune, my wonderful 16 GB Zune. 
This is the only thing that really keeps me from the pain that reality creates.
I really know that it's sad that I rely on an inanimate object to keep me from one of my many breakdowns, well, I could really care less what others think. I've had gone through so much shit in my life that I've found ways to escape the world and image my own. And the best way that I do this is with my music.

With over 1900 songs, I have a different song that goes with each mood and different phases of my life. If I'm feeling sad, I listen to techno and hardcore underground hip-hop. If I'm angry, it's soothing J-Pop, and if I just want to me alone: I just mix up everything.

Yet, I can't see to find it anywhere in my house and it's literally ripping me to shreds. Without it, I have to deal with my angry and upset brother and my lazy dad, while my mom is at work. Don't get me wrong, I love my dad and brother very much, but it's much harder to deal with since I can't escape from my life.

Yeah, so I'm looking really hard to find the one thing that keeps me sane. If not, I dunno what I'm gonna do.


0 comments:

Post a Comment