My Life

Even though I don't any followers, I haven't done a proper introduction post yet. It's very personal and describes me.
So here it is~
Name: Chary
Nickname: Chibi
Age: 18
Weight: 165 (but people say I don't look it)
Height: 5'3"

I'm a 36 DD, and all of my friends are jealous.
I absolutely love all types of anime, manga and cartoons. Unlike a lot of people (mostly female), I love harems, especially the ecchi type.
 
I absolutely ADORE music with a passion. If music was a man, I would be on my hands and knees doing anything that he wanted me to. I seriously love music that much. Music is my clutch in life. Without it, I would be this devastated, depress chick that hates life. I've been through so much emotional crap throughout my life that I rely on music to be my savior from the everyday world. So, if you really want to get on my good side, give me something good to listen to. 

Hmm, what else about me~~~ Oh. 

I'll talk about all of the things that plague me and there's a long ass list, so please bare with me. 
I'll just make a list of it. 
  • Eczema- it's a skin diseases that causes rashes to cover most of my body. It's manageable most of the time, except for when the weather changes or when I'm super stressed.
  • Low Self Esteem- at times, I'm a pretty confident person, but there are times that I breakdown way too easy. 
  • Crybaby- I blame this on being a Pisces, but I get upset easily. It's more when my parents are upset about me that I start crying. 
  • Stress- I get stressed out easily and it causes all types of problems. It was really bad when I was in middle school, to the point where I started to lose hair. 
  • Anxiety- I'm not diagnosed with it, but my parents believe that I have a problem with it. I go into mild panic attacks a lot, so it's sorta bad. Plus, I also have a fast heart rate, and it causes it to go even faster which scares the shit out of me. 
Yeah, I'm sorta sad when it comes to my personality, but I'm still doing well. I have it better than people who have it worse, so I'm not complaining at all.=^.^=

Um, I think that all of the important info about me. So, when I get some, or if any followers, you could know some basic info on me. 
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment