Nose Piercing

So I didn't update like I planned to, but now I am. 

So, for the past year, I've been begging my parents to let me get my nose pierced. At first, my dad was completely against the idea of letting me get it done, but my mom was completely cool with it. So, when she got home from work, I had her call the piercing parlor and got the price of the piercing. 

Me about to get my nose pierced

So the piercer marked my nose for me to get ready for the piercing. At the time, I became so nervous, because he was gonna make a hole in my nose. Once he was ready, he had me lay back onto the reclined table. He then stuck this tube into my nose and had me breathe deep and relax. 
I'm trying hard to relax, but I was just so nervous. So then asked me to breathe deeply one last time, and stuck the needle through my nose!!! MySpace

It didn't hurt as much as I thought it was. It was more like a strong pinch in the nose. He then has to keep the needle in the skin to place the nose ring into the hole, and then pulls it out.

Nose Ring after piercing
I really love my nose ring so far!! It's super cute and really fits me and my personality. Some of my family members and friends aren't that supportive of me, but I love my nose ring anyway! Anyway, Chao!


Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment