Happy New Year's + 2013 Resolutions


Wow, peeps, wow. 

2013 is coming for me in an hour and a half. I really can't believe it. Damn, I feel so old now. 

I remember a time with Gameboy Colors, Floppy Drives, and CD Players. Guys CD Fucking Players. >.<

Anyway, I'm hoping for 2013 to be a whole lot better than 2012. My year up to when my Sophomore year began was great, then all the shit happened, but that's now in the past. 2013 is a new year and a new me. I managed to complete 4 out my 7 2012 New Year's Resolution and now I'm about to plan for 2013's Resolution. 

1. Stop being walked all over at school. I'm a naturally nice person and it's really hard to deal with people take advantage of me. I hate it and it ruins my personality and mindset. 

2. Follow my TurboFire workout. It last for 4 months which is how long my Spring Semester is. 

3. Go back on my Food Lover's Fat Loss system along with TurboFire. I lost a good amount of weight when I was on it and I gained all that weight back from my stressful situations at school.

4. Um... this is a maybe and will try to do, but I want to get more fashionable. Buy more wigs, keep my skin better, maybe some circle lenses..... Just be able to be cuter and techy at the same time.

Well, that's my resolution peeps. I hope you all do well in the new year. Chao~

0 comments:

Post a Comment