Holy ****: An Update

I dunno if anyone still follows this blog, but....

IT'S AN UPDATE!

So yeah. It's been a damn while since I've updated this blog at all. I've been more on Tumblr than I have with this blog, since it's a little bit more interactive than blogger. 

But yeah, life has been interesting for me. I mentioned this on Tumblr, but I almost got into some trouble with my job at school. There were times when I clocked in to work from my dorm and walk to my job (which was a five minute walk). She told me that it was fraud and "reported" me to the Dean of Students (I dunno if this really happened because my school hasn't sent me anything, not that I'm wishing for it). 

I managed to pass all of my major classes with A's and B's. And I got an apartment for next semester instead of living in the dorms with communal bathrooms. And I'm also an admin to Harajuku Snapshot (a Japanese fashion lovers group on Facebook) and a writer to Digidoujinka (a Digimon Doujin group). 

This is Harajuku Snapshot





So, it's been okay. My next goal is to lose some freaking weight this summer. Because of all of the drama I've been through, I've gained the most weight that I ever have. So, I'm doing a Fitspo (a fitness tumblr blog) and gonna work out and eat healthy this summer. And because I'm going into Turbo Fire and hopefully get to a healthier weight. And also develop a sense of style too.


Well I'm out for now and hopefully will update this blog more often. Ciao~

0 comments:

Post a Comment