Holy Shit, It's been a while.

Damn, it's been a hella long time since I've posted anything.
I'm doing horribly in my blogging.
But, a lot of crap has been going on in my life, good and bad. So, I'll start off with the good. 

Shiraiyuki <3


Here is a picture of my beloved Macbook Pro, Shiraiyuki. The cover is a custom made image by me and I'm loving it so much. The design is so sleek and amazing, and everything runs so smoothly.  I also got an amazing computer cover for it. 

 Yeah, so I've been using and relearning how to do everything since a Mac is not a PC and I'm a PC Windows wiz. 

Now for the not so great. 

Um, I had to drop my programming class because 1. I was failing with a 49, and 2. My professor couldn't speak proper English, so that was hard to learn with a class like that. I'm taking it again in the fall, so all will be good. 

As much as I love friends and friendship, there is a time where I love to be to myself and alone. Well, one of my friends likes to hang over here at our dorm and sleeps over a lot. Well, that all fine and dandy, but there's a point where I just want some time alone for myself. I haven't been able to go on Fakku (I blame Kira (dollieai.blogspot.com)), I haven't been able to clean cause she sits, lounges and sleeps in my area (and it looks a hot mess), and I can't fully vent my life's issues on Tumblr anymore cause she follows me and asks me all of these questions. 

Man, I liked it better when I was a hermit and didn't leave the room.~

Well, that's a quick update of what's going on in my life. I will be posting a lot more, now that I've forced myself to blog more and more. Chao peeps~


0 comments:

Post a Comment