A Liebster Award!


What is the Liebster Award, you ask?

 The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

• The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. (Awwww..)


The Rules:

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.

2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer

3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.

4. Go to their page and tell them.

5. Remember no tag backs!

soooo.. here goes :)
1. I absolutely love Sailor Moon. It was my first ever anime and just seems to be absolutely perfect. 
2. I love watching cartoons over reality T.V.
3. I've been able to cook since I was 10 years old. 
4. I'm extremely shy in real life, since I'm so awkward. 
5. I'm lazy and have many things I want to do in life, but is unmotivated. 
6. I love astrology and anything to do with the stars. 
7. I was once I weeaboo in my younger years. 
8. I have an addiction to anything that is Alice and Wonderland based. 
9. I love fairies/faeries. That's why I'm extremely addicted to Winx Club and W.I.T.C.H. 
10. I wanna wear more makeup, but is afraid of what other people would say. 
11. Oh, and I'm extremely random and weird. 
 
 
Here are Ree'Ay's questions. 
 
1. What made you start blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted an online diary. 
 
2. Favourite thing to cook?
Sweet and Sour Chicken with steamed rice. 
 
3. How would you describe your style?
What style? All joking aside, I'm more of the casual punk dresser. All graphic tees and jeans and canvas shoes.
 
4. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
New York. It has a little bit of everything there. Plus, I'm still in the states when I want to go and visit my family. 
 
5. One person you couldn't live without and why (excluding family)?
That's hard. I really don't have a lot of friends. So, no one at the moment. 
 
6. Your favourite way to de-stress?
Read copious amount of fanfictions. 
 
7. Do you play video games & what's your favourite?
YES! Kingdom freaking Hearts (any of them). 
 
8. A book you could read over and over?
Battle Royale. 
 
9. Favourite genre of music or favourite song at the moment?
J-Pop.
 
10. Do you speak any other languages & if no what would you like to learn?
I speak a little bit of Spanish. 
 
11. Play any instruments?
I played the clarinet in middle school. 
 
 Here are my questions.
  1. What is your favorite mythical creature?
  2. What are your talents?
  3. T.V shows that interest you?
  4. What fashion styles inspire you? 
  5. What is one object that you can't live without?
  6. What's your favorite website?
  7. Do you play any sports?
  8.  Do you dance?
  9. Are you a Youtuber?
  10. How long have you had a blog for?
  11. Whose your favorite youtuber?
These are the people that I'm tagging:
 Amby
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment