My Potential Love Life

So, the past four days have been super exciting for me.
There's a guy that actually likes me. MySpace

So, I'll start from the beginning. Thursday night, my roommate Christina and I went to this lame midnight party hosted by our college counseling center. So, we were watching some people hula hoop when he started asking me some questions like about my nose ring and basic stuff. So, he tells me goodnight and was super sweet. 

My roommate told me that she thought that he'd liked me and that I should've got my number. So I had her text his friend for me to ask if he had a crush on me. And the answer was that he DID!!!!!!!MySpace

So, I had her text the same guy to get his number (with me being the super shy person that I am). She manages to give it to me. 

It took me a lot of time to text him, but I finally did. Since, I left that weekend, we text and talked. He was really kind in the texts and kept sending me smiley faces until I would give him a heart. Yeah, it made me blush, cause I've never had a guy really interested in me.

So, I got back today and he was waiting to hang with me. So, he walked with me to get something to eat and we ate in my room. Then we went to the library and studied. Well, more like a studied and talked and he just talked cause he couldn't concentrate. 

He asked me a whole lot of questions like: what do I like, why my major and so and so. So, I answered his questions and told him that I love video games and anime. He was super shocked and couldn't believe it and wanted to an "anime exchange series" where I watched his favorite anime series and he watched mine. I was guessing he didn't expect me to say yes, cause he was super shocked. 

So, we left the library and he walked me back to my room. A couple of minutes later he text me, saying he forgot something. He came back up to tell me good night and that he enjoyed hanging out with me. He also told me that I wasn't like other girls and that he really wanted to be friends. 

I didn't hug him or anything, but next time it's a definite must! Chao!

Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg. can this happen to me in college!? ;~; weeep. i hope you do have a next time tho!~

ChibiDarkGirl said...

Yeah, I was surprised that this happened to me too. We're finally going out now too.

Post a Comment