College update

Hi my hardly existent readers. How are all of you.
I've have now gone through two weeks of college life and it has been super bittersweet. 

I have been making lots of friends (something that I thought was gonna be hard but it's not) and doing well in my classes. However, I am currently having roommate problems. Now sure, I'm not the most happy person in the world, but this roommate deal is pissing me the fuck off for real. I'm about to apply black girl problem #87 to this situation.
Yeah, that's how upset I am. 
So she made me out to be like a bitch because I was the one who was actually stating my opinion. MySpace
Like I really give a damn! 

Anyway I'm personally doing good and is semi happy with college life, as long as I don't have to deal with roommate issues!

Oh, here's some pics of my room. 
 Super Kawaii... no not really. I'm gonna work on the cuteness factor soon. 

Well, Chao everyone!

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment